Tuesday, August 8, 2023

All alone I think I was designed this way

 Just becoming bit nostalgic going down the lane, right from 43 years back when I was 7 yr old kid both my mon and dad left me for my mother doctor checkup and I was alone in house and lights went off sitting all alone in dark and deserted area which it was in those days sitting alone and moment of wind causing bone chilling sound and with lizard squeaking out, I was in tears that is the day when I faced loneliness and from that day have been all alone.

I always believe in one proverb a gazelle has to run faster than cheetah to see next day sunlight,a cheetah has to run faster than gazelle to live another day been in this situation since last 43 years, today being 50 its all the same every day have to hunt and keep hunger away, the best part is you are held responsible for actions which happen which is not under your control.

No one looks at the pain you undergo as pleasure and every one looks at pleasure which they see on my face, sometimes feel just need to hang my boots, but can't do it, for my birth I was not responsible and the whole of life has been like that, I was not responsible for any one's action but still I get hanged.

Going through doldrums but still need to get up everyday and fight for the day with hope of tomorrow, it may sound very dramatic but that's life we all have colors on our face and mask's and inner face is something which no one wants to know.

Can keep writing millions of words but it will still not describe what I am going through, have got used to this life of loneliness times I feel this is my world where I am responsible for every one's life and there expectations

Words cannot describe what I go through but I still feel what I am going through is just minuscule when I see other around me going through.

Just having laugh at myself as my own inner conscious is saying you are having a different colour and mask today.

No comments:

Post a Comment