Friday, January 5, 2024

5N survives ONE year in Dubai

 Hi it's been 1yr that 5N has survived and kept things alive, well nothing much to cherish but nothing to frown in financial world called as break even. Had topsy curvy for this whole year. Getting things back to normal but still long way to go, well things at moment are fine going on keeping alive got new clients surviving the Global market is challenging, fighting mental battles fighting being away from family. Things have slowly changed. 

Have become not only father but god father to my son shaping him not shaping but nurturing him and seeing him walk on the way to become chartered accountant I feel like I am becoming one, well he has followed my path at age of 16 he started earning and know working with CA firm earning for himself and managing it reminds me on my time when I started at same age working and taking care of things.

When I see his dedication and the way he talks I just get reminded of my days, nothing much to complain going on well got retainer client which is taking care of things, learning new things new industries in this global market is keeping me on toes.

The only wish I have at this point is though I have taken away that chirpiness of my son from being normal I hope he gets his reward not interms of his career which I know he will not lose out as he is learning from the CEO as how to take care of life. The only wish is he should get all the happiness of life which I lost.

I always tell my son SHIPS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE IN HARBOUR well the same applies to me at this age of 50 I am also learning new things and fighting day in and day out, been 13 years since I started this company and its been 13 years where in I haven't depended on SMS which you get once in month while working.

Today a funny incident happened when one CA here in Dubai referred 5N to his client and the client referred to his client finally only to find out that the the client was my old client of 2 years well this goes on to say Dubai is aware of 5N.

Well nothing much to say just got carried away and remembered missing of life. Its been decade since I missed life hope I will meet life.

No comments:

Post a Comment