Sunday, February 12, 2023

Going on Good back to building from Zero

 Well things are shaping up well again started building again from zero, no idea why god choose me always to start again from zero, I don't know when my time will come, well life  us to say don't worry time will call and come. There is no substitute to hardwork, but apart from that you also need Lady Luck to smile at you.

Back again to starting from zero well going on well slowly building, getting clients again here in Dubai, well to be frank it has taken me back to 1994 when I use to stay alone in room cook and eat all alone just me and myself.

Well things have come back a full circle, staying all alone with me and myself, but still enjoying the loneliness and this loneliness is the strength that is keeping me alive with spirit to fight and come back just like they say phoenix raises from ash.

Well missing lot of things but these things are pushing me and making me more stronger, more than me more anxious of my son Naif becoming a Chartered Accountant I never waited for anything in life the way I am waiting for his result.

I would feel all my struggle reached a point and god rewarded me the day when I see him as Chartered Accountant and the CA sticker on his car.

Well lets wait and watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment