Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Next line getting ready for 5NBC

 May 2nd marked a special day in my life and in the life of 5NBC, the next generation of 5NBC is shaping up, yes that's the good news, well its my son Naif Ahmed who is going to be next generation to take care of 5NBC. Though he has been earning and studying a new leap happened when he joined chartered accounting firm in jayanagar as intern and he will be there for next 5 years till he comes out as a Chartered Accountant to take on the reins of 5NBC to next levels.

As a father I am happy that my son is slowly stepping into my shoes, he wants to be a investment banker something I missed, I am putting in all my experience and my information to him so that when steps into the shoes he is at least 10 years ahead of me.

He will be studying in evening college and morning working with chartered accountant so he gets both the book knowledge and the practicality which is missing these days in the graduates who pass out with degrees in hand, he did his 11th and 12th working and studying which reminded me of my old days where in I never had the luxury of just studying which I always envied but today I feel all happened was for good, he is slowly maturing into good professional.

Hence I am building his platform in Dubai, so that in next 5 years when he finishes his graduation and becomes CA I would have build a platform for him in Dubai, happy to see him calculate everything on numbers and numbers.

So buy the time he is done studying 5NBC would have been 18 years old company so the platform is ready for next generation to enter and take it to next levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment